- Start with a free, no-obligation auction appraisal from our expert property auctioneers here.
- Choose your auction date and location, from our local, regional and national auction houses.
- Instruct your solicitors to prepare an auction legal pack (or use ours).
- Set your guide price, reserve price and open house viewing dates & completion day.
- Contracts exchanged & you have sold to the highest bidder for the best price.
- Completion takes place on the day you choose typically 14-28 days after the auction.
It really is that easy! The whole process, from initial valuation to legal completion of the sale, can be done in as little as 21 days from start to finish, although we do recommend at least 14 days marketing period prior to auction as a minimum.
Auctions by Region
Click on any of the regional markers and the link that pops up, this will lead to a selected list of properties auctioned on behalf of our clients within that region.
Can’t see the map markers?
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions