Burslem retail shop with first-floor storage
An investment company had negotiated a sale and leaseback with the former owners, who were now the tenants.
The property offered an excellent commercial investment having a new three-year commercial lease.The tenant was a well-established pet shop.
Burslem Property Auction Guide Price
Guided at £33,000 the property sold for £42,000. An excellent result from a London auction on a property that had failed to sell at a regional property auction. A ready-made commercial investment property. A secondary position but a strong yield made it attractive to London property investors.
Sell by Auction Difference When Selling
We have the coverage throughout UK, we can provide you with quicker results and make sure that you get results that you are happy with. With Sell by Auction experts you are never too far away from getting the best possible outcomes. Sell by Auction provides free auction appraisal and professional advice according to your specific property. Simply call us on 0800 302 9441 or request a prompt callback by using the form below.
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in Burslem
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions