Property Type: 1930’s semi detached house in East Sussex
Reason for selling at auction: Inherited house
Guide Price £170,000+
Sold Price £180,000
History of This Auctioned House in East Sussex England
Inherited by the vendor the East Sussex property needed complete modernisation. With Tax bills to settle the beneficiary emailed sell by auction for a free valuation.
We were able to visit the property by appointment the same day. The property was suited to the local market and to a regional property auction, and sold for £10,000 over guide.
Why Choose Sell by Auction?
We can achieve better results because of our experience in the United Kingdom property sector. Our understanding of what strategies are needed to get the best possible results for our valued sellers are reputable within property industry in UK. Even estate agents call upon our auctions when the marketed property isn’t sold to potential buyers. Need to sell within the South East? Contact Sell By Auction today, for a free valuation or use our Request a Call back form below
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in East Sussex
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions