Property type: One bed ex housing association flat in Ribbleton
Reason for auction: Extortionate management company fees
Guide price: £10,000
Sold price: £22,000
History of This Auctioned Ex-Housing in Ribbleton England
The vendor had been made redundant and could not afford the sky high management company fees, ground rent, block insurance and service charges.
He had tried to sell via local Ribbleton estate agents but no buyers could get a mortgage on the flat as it was non standard construction.
The owner tried to rent it out but a restriction in the lease prevented sub letting.
This resulted in the property being sold at auction, and our industry expertise has achieve the full market value which the seller was very happy about.
Sell by Auction for Better Outcomes
Contact us now to sell your Ribbleton property by auction, we offer all our valued sellers free auction appraisal or use our Request a Call back form below for prompt response by auction professionals.
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in Ribbleton
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions