Property Type: Victorian Mid terrace
Reason for sale at auction: Broken chain
Guide Price: £75,000
Sale Price: £86,000
History of This Auctioned Victorian Mid Terrace in Uttoxeter England
Our client needed to relocate due to a new job and having lost their buyer on their Uttoxeter terrace house, they approached Sell By Auction.
Although listings were now closed, we managed to get the property into a London Auction just before the catalogue went to print. The pressure was on as a Private sale price had been agreed all be it fallen through, at £92,000.
The property was in reasonable condition, but now having had all the furniture removed it look a little tired. Sell by Auction advised on a builders clean, with the property deep cleaned throughout.
The day before the auction it was a 50 / 50 if it was going to sell. Reserve was set at a guide price of £75,000, a gutsy decision.
This proved to be the right advice as the property went on to sell at £86,000, an excellent result for a very happy vendor.
Sell by Auction for Better Outcomes
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in Uttoxeter
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions