Parcel of 5 Freehold ground rents in Kidderminster
Auction Date: 8th July 2015
Guide price: £19,000
Tenure: Freehold, subject to leases for a term of 99 years from 29th September 1967
Unexpired terms are approximately 51 years. The current ground rent is £52 per year per house. These style of ground rents offer lease renewal opportunities for the smart purchaser.
Kidderminster in the county of Worcestershire. Situated approximately 17 miles south-west of Birmingham city centre and around 15 miles north of Worcester city centre. It is the largest town in the Wyre Forrest District.
Kidderminster Ground Rents to Sell?
If you hold ground rents that are no longer required, Sell By Auction professionals with years of experience in property market in UK can provide you with quality advise for selling by property auction to a wide range of investors. Keep in mind that generally, ground rents are low-value lots. Sell By Auction offers free entry and special ground rent sale fees. Simply call us on 0800 302 9441 or request a prompt callback by filling out your basic details below.
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in Kidderminster
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions