Property type: Two bedroom terrace house in Newark-On-Trent
Reason for auctioning: Divorce
The property was vacant and offered to auction due to a divorce. It was in fair condition and needing decoration to taste.
There was a defective title which would take time to resolve. As both parties wanted to move on with their lives, selling through an auction was the preferred method of sale.
Newark-On-Trent Property Auctioned-Off for Fast Results
A sale by auction not only achieves the best price, but a completed sale in just twenty-eight days is as a quick sale solution as any other form of option for selling houses in Newark-On-Trent.
Sell by Auction is committed to assisting all our customers in any situation, we use our many years of experience throughout UK property auction sector to deliver the best possible outcomes for our valued customers. We offer absolutely free auction appraisal and professional recommendations specific to your UK property. Simply call us on 0800 302 9441 or request a prompt callback by using the form below.
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions Newark-On-Trent
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions