Stoke-On-Trent two bedroom terrace house
Seller: Power of attorney
The daughter of the owner had power of attorney over her mother’s affairs. The property needed complete modernisation. On clearing the property, it became apparent the ground floor, and stairs structural timbers were rotten.
On closer inspection, the whole of the ground floor was suffering from dry rot. The property sold to first-time buyers. It subsequently featured on homes under the hammer a BBC TV show.
The potteries were otherwise known as Stoke-On-Trent. A medium size city in the County of Staffordshire. Manufacturing is long gone, replaced with museums of times gone by and major distribution centers.
All our valued customers enjoy free entry and competitive fees as well as professional advice according to your specific property. Simply call us on 0800 302 9441 or request a prompt callback by using the form below.
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in Stoke-On-Trent
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions