Semi detached house in Tredgar, Gwent NP22
Auction date 16th May 2017
Guide price: £36,000
- Ground Floor: Lounge, kitchen/dining room.
- First Floor: Landing, three bedrooms, shower room
- Outside: Lawned garden to front with pathway to side leading to rear garden with paved area, remainder laid to lawn.
The Tredegar property benefited from Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. It needed full modernisation.
Tredegar Gwent is located on the banks of the Sirhowy River in the county of Blaenau Gwent, in southeast Wales.
Selling Tredgar Properties by Auction for Better Results
Properties auctioned across Wales always attract reasonable amount of interested parties when our team of experts at Sell By Auction get to work for our valued customers. We offer free entry, valuation and advice. Contact us now to take advantage of our free auction appraisal or call us 0800 302 9441 or request a callback by providing your basic details in the form below.
For All Enquiries About Property Auctions in Tredgar
More Property Auctions Throughout England
- North East Property Auctions
- North West Property Auctions
- Manchester Property Auctions
- East Midlands Property Auctions
- Midlands Property Auctions
- West Midlands Property Auctions
- East England Property Auctions
- London Property Auctions
- South East Property Auctions
- South West Property Auctions
- Wales Property Auctions
- Yorkshire & Humberside Property Auctions